This series is primarily comprised of Faculty Women's Club membership lists, including home addresses and telephone numbers of members. No rosters exist for the period before 1952, and there are gaps in coverage from 1999-2007. Typically the women are referred to as 'Mrs. [Husband's full name]', and thus it is sometimes not possible to definitively identify members. One folder in this series includes obituaries of members and correspondence related to charitable donations made in honor of deceased members.